We are delighted to announce that our Fall Semester will feature Music Together Your Way, either in-person with safety precautions recommended by the CDC, or at your convenience using pre-recorded classes.
Choose between our Mixed Age curriculum for children 8 months - Kindergarten or our Rhythm Kids classes for older kids, Kindergarten - 2nd grade.
For the online option, please register for the Saturday evening class. There is no Saturday evening class unless that's when you want to make music together at home. There will be separate Facebook groups for the younger classes and for the Rhythm Kids curriculum.
Class participation requirements may change if the COVID situation changes. We are crossing our fingers that things will improve and that we can discontinue the precautions. Until then, make the choice that is best for your family.
The semester package includes a code to download the Flute Collection (kids 8 months - Kindergarten) or the Hippo Collection (kids Kindergarten - 2nd grade) of music on all family devices. In addition each family receives a CD and Songbook. There will be 8 weeks of classes, bonus videos posted to a private Facebook Group, at home activities, and information about music learning.
SAFETY PRECAUTIONS INCLUDE THE FOLLOWING (subject to change)
- All adults must provide proof of vaccination.
- All adults and older children will wear properly fitting masks.
- Social distancing will be followed as much as possible.
- Class size will be limited to 8 children and visitors must be pre-approved.
- Instruments will be sanitized prior to class and sharing will be limited to within families.
- A HEPA air filter will be running at all times when families are in the classroom.
Let's do this!
Tuition is $175 for the first child and $115 for the second child. There is no charge for additional children in the same household.
We'll confirm your registration once we have received payment.
Gift certificates are a wonderful way to give the gift of music to a preschooler that you love. Contact Kathy Eckhaus (email@example.com) for more information.